HAPPY 2020!!! I hope you’ve been having an amazing holiday season! Paul, my mom and I are finishing up our trek through Europe. It’s been an incredible two weeks but with all good things, this too must come to an end.
Everything feels fresh and new with the coming of a new year. I write my new year goals a month or so before the year ends and always look forward to getting started. As with many people, improving my health & fitness is one of my goals this year.
I like to do a mix of reformer pilates and running. My weekly pilates goal is to attend five classes. I began running this past fall and really fell in love with it. On Thanksgiving, Paul and I did our first 5k. Now I try to run 3-4 days a week.
Because of the running and the pilates, I tend to go through a LOT of workout clothes. I’m excited to share my workout staples with you! I’m large chested and have had issues finding supportive sports bras (especially cute ones). Luckily, I found a few I love and wear exclusively now. This list covers all of my favorite essentials from bottoms & tops to shoes & accessories. Check out my workout essentials below!
WORKOUT ESSENTIALS + BEST SPORTS BRAS FOR LARGE CHESTS
- SPIRITUAL GANGSTER TANK | Runs True To Size (TTS) and they are always releasing new colors with uplifting messages
- SWIFTLY TECH TANK | Runs TTS for Lululemon
- ALL TIED UP | Runs TTS for Lululemon but can size down, as this tank can left open or tied to preferred tightness
- SWIFTLY TECH LONG SLEEVE | Runs TTS but I prefer to size up one size in the long sleeve version
SPORTS BRAS (SUPPORTIVE AND CUTE)
- ACTUALIZE LONGLINE SPORTS BRA | So soft and supportive, sizes are listed by bra size, fits (TTS)
- PALOMA SPORTS BRA| Great price, supportive and cute. This bra runs big, I’m a 34D and wear a size small in the Paloma
- HYPER-FOCUSED SPORTS BRA | Love the back detail and it comes in a lot of colors. Sizes are listed by bra size, fits TTS
- SALUTATION STASH POCKET | Since I took up running I decided to buy yoga pants that have side pockets to stash my phone. The band sits high & tight on my waist and doesn’t fold when I run. Run TTS
- WUNDER UNDER | Wunder Unders were the first thing I ever bought from Lululemon. And I still have that ORIGINAL pair! These run TTS for Lululemon
- ALIGN | My absolute favorite yoga pants EVER. I always talk about these because they are so comfortable & soft. They legit feel like butter. I’ve had mine for years and they’ve held up great. These run TTS for Lululemon
SHOES & ACCESSORIES
- BROOKS REVEL | These are my favorite running shoes! I have slightly wider than normal feet and these are so comfortable. Nikes KILL my feet but these took no break in time. Run TTS
- AIRPOD PRO | Wireless headphones are perfect for working out because you don’t have to worry about a cord getting in your way. The PRO version are also noise-cancelling, bonus!
- TRUFLASK | Ice-cold water is a must for any workout! Keep it cold in this heavy-duty Truflask.
- FANNY PACK | Don’t judge me. Fanny packs are SO convenient when working out. I like to wear this when I run to keep my keys, an extra hair tie and my chapstick close on hand.
What are your workout essentials?