I’m back with The February Edit. This month I’m focusing on beauty finds along with a few clothing items I love for spring. Here in Arizona, we’re experiencing the first signs of spring with cactus blooms, warm days in the 70’s and lots of sunshine!
THE FEBRUARY EDIT
- RENEW WINDBREAKER | If you can’t tell, I was one an Everlane kick this month! I love that they make affordable classic pieces that are ethically made – which is why I’ve been a customer for years. And this light sage color is to die for. This lightweight, water-resistant coat is perfect for a day of outdoor fun!
- BRAZILIAN BUM BUM CREAM | OMG this stuff smells AMAZING. Rich, creamy & luxurious – just a few words to describe the cult favorite Bum Bum cream.
- BRAZILIAN CRUSH BODY MIST | See above. This brand knows how to make incredible smelling products that not only work, but carry their scent for a long time. This spray will transport you to a sunny tropical beach!
- LINEN JUMPSUIT | I’m in love with this linen jumpsuit. It’s a great staple that can be dressed up or down. Because its made of linen, it’s lightweight and great for summer days. I know, you’re probably thinking “but it’s still snowing here”. Grab it now and throw on some sneakers and a denim jacket until spring! The square neckline is really flattering, too! Runs large, I sized down one-size from my normal Everlane size.
- CREW SWEATER | I wanted a sweater that had open stitching so I could throw it over a swimsuit and shorts. I call this my “beach sweater”. Runs slightly small but I ordered my normal size. However, if you want an oversized look, I would order up one-size.
- BRAZILIAN SHOWER CREAM | The trifecta is now complete! To be honest, I also use the shampoo, but I just started, so I need more time with the shampoo before I can sing its praises like their other products. Try this brand, you won’t be disappointed!
- CITY BACKPACK | I think I’ve posted an MZ Wallace product for the last three months 🤣 but I’m really loving everything they make. I decided to get their City Backpack because I wanted a casual, smaller backpack for quick trips. I love the material and the size (fits my 13″ MacBook Pro). It’s water resistant, has a lot of storage pockets and comes in over ten colors – therefore making it a handy travel companion!
- LOW-TOP SNEAKERS | Leopard sneakers? Sign me up! These low-tops are really comfortable and on-trend. I love how they pair well with everything from athleisure to dresses and that linen jumpsuit 👆🏻!
- LUMI GLOTION | I don’t typically get too excited over makeup products. However, this Lumi Glotion from Loreal is easy to apply and adds just the perfect hint of a warm bronze glow. It’s affordable price-point makes it perfect for someone looking to experiment with makeup! I’m fairly pale and I use the “deep 904” color and it blends great.
So, tell me, what items are you loving in February?