Due to the recommended “self-distancing” lifestyle of the moment, I’m sharing my favorite shows & movies to binge watch. This list includes everything from Netflix to Amazon and cable TV. Grab a bowl of air-popped popcorn and cozy up on the couch, its time to binge!
MY FAVORITE SHOWS & MOVIES TO BINGE
Netflix is my go-to for binge watching. They’re always changing up their selections (RIP Friends) so you’re sure to find new options all the time!
- Home for Christmas | Not a legit Christmas show, just takes place over the holidays
- Schitts Creek
- Gossip Girl | My guilty pleasure!
- Stranger Things
- The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
- The Crown | Anyone else love the drama-filled life of the Royals?
- The Killing | Such a great fictional murder mystery
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
- Sex & the City
I don’t love Amazon Prime for shows/movies, but they do have a few options I can’t find anywhere else.
- Man in the High Tower
- Conspiracy Theory
- Parasite | One of my favorite movies!
- Sleeping with the Enemy
- The Pelican Brief | If you can’t tell, I’m a huge “Julia Roberts – 90’s drama” fan)
I’m not sure how many people still have regular ole cable, but let’s not forget about their options as well.
- Friends | My ALL-TIME favorite!
- House Hunters
- House Hunters International
- Teen Mom
- The New Adventures of Old Christine | Such a witty, well written comedy starring Julia Louis Dreyfus
- Two & a Half Men
- Very Cavallari | #teamkristin
- Criminal Minds
- Law & Order SVU
- See No Evil | Such a good show, they cover real-life cases they solved with CCTV