Today I am sharing my packing guide for Russia! We will be heading to Moscow and St. Petersburg and ending our trip in Finland for a couple of nights. I am SO excited to share our Russia (and Finland) guide when we get back to the states!
I thought it would be fun and helpful to share what I’m packing for this trip. This list won’t include any makeup or toiletries. I always use the same products whether I’m home or traveling. If you have questions about those items, just let me know, I’m happy to share! You can find my entire list of long-haul flight essentials here!
WHAT I’M PACKING FOR RUSSIA
SUMMER WEATHER IN RUSSIA
The weather in Russia seems similar to weather in the northern United States in the summer. Chilly in the mornings & evenings and warm during the day. The highs hang around the mid-80s and the lows drop into the 50s. I’ll be bringing a mostly neutral color palette, with a couple pairs of jeans, shorts, tops and a couple of dressier options. Usually I only bring 2-3 pairs of shoes, but I’ll be brining a dressier pair, bringing my total to four pairs. Check out my packing guide for Russia below!
LUGGAGE & BAGS
- Away Bigger Carry-On (read review here)
- Lo & Sons Catalina Deluxe Tote
- Lo & Sons Waverly 2 | This bag can be worn five different ways, comes in so many colors, two different types of leather and two sizes!
- Madewell Mini Leather Somerset Backpack (sold-out, similar here)
- Levi 501 jeans | I call these my Rachel Green jeans 😂
- Madewell High-Waist Button jeans
- Agolde Parker shorts | My favorite jean shorts EVER!
- Black joggers (similar here)
- Yoga pants
- Everlane Air-Cami
- Everlane Clean Silk Cami | Love how lightweight & feminine these camis are!
- Madewell tie front tank
- Athleta high-neck black tank (similar here)
- Black cami
- White linen button-down
- Everlane sweatshirt | Slightly cropped, comes in a ton of colors!
- Lou & Grey hoodie
- Black square-neck bodysuit | I love how casual and comfortable this is, while having a dressier classic look with the square neckline!
- Upstate Sweats
- Tank & tee
- Veja sneakers
- Nisolo hurraches | Size up a whole size (I’m normally a 6.5 and I had to get these in a 7.5)
- Everlane Bridge sandal (similar here)
- Loeffler Randall nude sandals (sold-out, similar here)
- Madewell military denim jacket | This is my all-time favorite denim jacket!
I hope you found this packing guide for Russia helpful! I can’t wait to share photos from our trip. If you have any tips on what to do & see in Moscow or St. Pete, leave me a comment below!
What are your go-to clothing staples when you travel?