Welcome to The January Edit, the first in a monthly series coming in 2020. Please tell me I’m not the only one who thinks January is a never-ending month?! WHY is it so long? I’ve been doing a pretty good job of keeping up with my resolutions – so far! I’ve been lifting at the gym, running and doing pilates, along with focusing on new content for the blog and improving my Instagram feed! Do you make resolutions – how are you doing with sticking to them this month?
Without further ado, let’s get at the January Edit. This list includes the things I’ve been loving over winter. You’ll find a mix of everything from entertainment to beauty to style!
THE JANUARY EDIT
- LE SPECS SUNNIES | I only have a few pairs of sunnies that I truly like to wear and these Le Specs Bandwagon’s are one of my go-to’s. I like the classic shape with a throwback to the 50’s. The tortoise shell is matte and a bit darker than normal so they aren’t as flashy as others.
- OUCHLESS HAIR-TIES | Let me introduce you to the BEST hair-ties on the market. These bad boys are legit ouchless. They have zero seams and are super soft, making them the perfect choice for throwing your hair up. Their texture/material reminds me of a sturdier nylon loop toy from the 90’s 🤪.
- NETFLIX SERIES | I know Christmas is over but I can’t stop watching this show. Home for Christmas is a Netflix Nordic series and it follows Johanna, a 30-something single girl feeling the pressure to find a boyfriend before the holidays. It sounds cliché, but its a heartwarming, fun story and I truly recommend checking it out. I’m hoping there’s a season two this coming winter!
- BATH & BODY WORKS CANDLE | Who doesn’t love candles? BBW always has the best scents. Pro Tip: Wait for a sale, otherwise these bad boys will cost you $24.50 a pop!
- AĒSOP GINGER FLIGHT THERAPY | A couple of weeks ago I experienced my first migraine, while flying! You can read more about the steps I took to relieve my pain here, including this flight therapy roller ball.
- METRO TOTE | I can’t believe how much I like this bag. MZ Wallace recently came out with a newer version that has a crossbody strap and a trolley-sleeve – which is a MUST for travel. This bag is water & stain resistant, lightweight and packable. It comes in a few sizes and a ton of color options.
- BUMBLE HAIRDRESSER’S INVISIBLE OIL | I love using this heat primer for my hair before blow drying or curling. Spritz on damp hair and style as usual. It helps to protect your hair and add softness & shine!
- MADEWELL GEMMA MULES | These mules are the perfect shoe for this time of year in AZ. Don’t hate me, midwest friends! I love the casual classic look of these comfortable mules. Pair them with distressed jeans and a white tee for an effortlessly cool look.
- AĒSOP BODY BALM | I think I’ve mentioned my love for Aēsop’s quite a bit recently, but when you truly love something, you just have to scream it from the rooftops 😂. This balm has a light citrus-woodsy scent and has a thick, luxurious texture. Perfect for dry winter skin!
- FOREIGN MOVIE | OMG Parasite is SO good! I’m a sucker for K-Drama and this movie DELIVERS! It follows a young man who schemes his way into working for a rich family. I don’t want to spoil anything, but I will say it’s a dark movie with a fantastic twist. You can find it on Amazon Prime!