It’s time for the May edition of my series, Currently Coveting! Each month I share some of my favorite items. There’s really no method to the madness, items will range from TV shows to shoes to travel must-haves, whatever strikes my fancy. Check out my monthly favs below!
CURRENTLY COVETING VOL. 4
- Summer Beauty Must-Haves | I typically don’t wear a full face of makeup on the daily. Instead, I opt for a just a couple of products. My summer must-haves include this amazing CC Cream with SPF 50 and Glossier’s Boy Brow. Easy & natural looking coverage for a casual day out or hanging pool-side! Add lip-gloss and mascara for a pop.
- Colorful Swimsuit | I always find myself buying solid black swimsuits, so this season I decided to switch it up! I love how colorful yet preppy this suit is! What’s your go-to swimsuit style/print?
- Wine Tumbler | Paul and I went a little nuts (full-blown Glutton status) on the Target x Vineyard Vines collab. We had no intention of buying anything but ended up with a ton of fun stuff, including these adorable wine tumblers!
- Classic Sunnies | My Ray-Bans are my most-worn sunnies, but I really like this trendy take on a classic Wayfair style. Update: They’re currently waitlisted.
- Binge-Worthy TV | Have you watched Netflix’s Dead to Me yet?! It’s a quick season with dark humor and twists around every corner! Non-spoiler alert, the woman who plays Judy is Chutney from Legally Blonde.
- The Perfect Cut-Off Jean Shorts | These denim shorts are my all-time favorite! They’re the perfect length, classic color and they’re really comfortable. The tend to run large, so size down.
- Multi-Wear Bag | I always include some type of bag in round-ups, and that’s because I’M OBSESSED WITH BAGS. Lo & Sons just released an update to their classic crossbody bag. I have the original and love it, so I was excited to try the update. They now offer two sizes and many new color options. I’ll do a review soon!
- Crisp White Sneakers | I tried to hold off on another pair of white sneakers (I think I own like 5+ pairs), but after I tried these on… I had to get them. They’re super comfortable & classic. This Swedish brand has been around since 1891!
- Grecian Planter | How cool is this planter?! I saw it online and ordered it immediately. Although I like the plant they paired it with, I opted for a vine. I can’t wait for it to grow and spill out over her head!
While I love the month of May, it really does seem to last forever! It’s finally June, which means it’s almost time for vacation. Paul and I will be heading out on a couple of fun adventures later this month and I cannot wait!
What do you have planned for summer?