One: Hair Turban | Two: Wet Brush | Three: Leather Travel Pouches | Four: Netflix| Five: Overalls | Six: Belt Bag | Seven: Tank | Eight: Cologne | Nine: Podcast | Ten: Necklace | Eleven: Huaraches | Twelve: Joggers
I’m sharing a fresh list of things I’m currently coveting, including Netflix shows, the perfect summer sandals and the hair accessories I can’t live without! Check out my April 2019 Edition below and enjoy!
- Hair Turban | This turban wicks away all of the access water, it sits comfortably on my head and helps to increase shine and decrease breakage. Grab two, one for your suitcase and one for home!
- Wet Brush | The Wet Brush is great for detangling (wet OR dry) and has helped decrease breakage and frizz. I have a full size one and two mini travel ones – I keep one in my hand-luggage and one in my toiletries bag.
TRAVEL ACCESSORIES & ENTERTAINMENT
- Leather Travel Pouches | This set comes with two sizes and a variety of colors to choose from. One for toiletries – one for makeup. And, you can have them monogrammed!
- Netflix |Paul and I are obsessed with The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and the second season was just released. Kiernan Shipka is the leading lady and she’s equal parts badass and fashion icon. The show is a little spooky, a little funny and super mysterious!
- Podcast | Podcasts are my entertainment of choice when I’m traveling. And true crime is my genre of choice. My favorite episodes of TCG are The Oklahoma Girl Scout Murders, The Lululemon Murder, and the DC Mansion Murders. They also covered Maura Murray, which is probably my favorite unsolved mystery of all time.
- Huaraches | Pronounced wuh-rah-chee, these shoes are a traditional Mexican woven leather sandal and they’re perfect for summer! If you’re looking for a more budget friendly pair, this cute pair will do the trick. I also love this closed-toe pair and this cool suede pair.
- Joggers | Perfect for travel! These comfortable joggers come in a variety of colors and look cute with a pair of white sneakers and a denim jacket.
- Overalls | These are a dressier take on this denim trend. They’re super stretchy, fitted and come in regular, petite and tall. Throw a kimono or oversized cardigan over them if you’re cold or rock these with a cropped tee when it’s warm.
- Tank | I’ve been a big fan of the Air Cami tanks from Everlane and this faded pink is perfect for summer. I like to size up in these tanks for an oversized look with a French tuck or knotted with a pair of high-rise denim.
- Necklace | I love this Atocha gold coin necklace, based on Spanish treasure!
- Cologne | The fresh citrus & tangy mandarin scent with a hint of salt water is the quintessential summer scent.
- Belt Bag | This bag comes in brown, black and linen and easily fits a pair of sunnies, an iPhone 8 Plus, lipgloss, and a small card holder. And, it’s MUCH cooler than the leather one my dad used to wear when mowing the lawn 🤣.
- BONUS | I posted this jacket last week in my Long-Haul Flight Essentials but I have to add it again as a bonus. I’m seriously obsessed! It’s SO soft and I love the unique twist on a classic denim jacket. The ties allow you to tighten the waist for a more tailored/peplum look. The cotton denim is buttery soft. Order it, you won’t be disappointed!!
What are you currently coveting? Share below!