New Years Eve is fast approaching! I can’t believe we’re saying hello to a new decade. While people seem to either love or hate this holiday, there’s no denying the magic and hope a new year brings. Fireworks, sparkly dresses, champagne and shared kisses. I’m sharing five bucket list destinations to celebrate NYE. Grab your champagne, your passport and get ready to party!
5 BUCKET-LIST CITIES TO CELEBRATE NEW YEARS EVE
- SYDNEY | Fireworks shoot off high above the Sydney Bridge & Sydney Opera House. Australia’s summer season falls over the holidays, meaning you can wear that little sparkly dress without freezing! Sydney is number #1 on my bucket-list for ringing in the new year.
- LONDON | Along the banks of the Thames, fireworks light up the night sky and the famous landmarks like Big Ben and the London Eye. We will be saying our goodbyes to 2019 in London this year and I cannot wait!
- PARIS | Spend NYE below the Eiffel Tower, pop a bottle of champagne below the glittering lights in the City of Love. If you’re looking for other spots in the city, consider heading to the Arc de Triomphe for the heart of the action or Sacre Coeur for a more laid-back evening.
- NEW YORK CITY | New York City is probably the most famous spot for NYE celebrations. An estimated one million people descend upon Time Square to ring in the new year. Over one billion people tune in to watch the ball drop on tv.
- DUBAI | The world’s tallest skyscraper, Burj Khalifa, is lit up by a spectacular, over-the-top firework show. If you’re looking for a warm destination, look no farther than the UAE, with temps reaching the high-90’s during the day!