Paul and I are getting ready to head out on a two week adventure to Europe. But this time, we have a very special guest… my mom! We are taking my mom on her FIRST ever trip overseas and we are SO excited! While she knows we are going to Europe, she has no idea where we are going.
I’ll let you guys in on a little secret. We will be in Copenhagen for Christmas and London for New Years. London on NYE has been a major bucket list item for me and I can’t wait to share that with her and Paul. Where else are we headed? Follow along on my Instagram as I’ll be posting daily 🤗.
My items will follow a fairly neutral color pallet of greys, blacks and creams, along with with a few pops of red for that Christmas feel. Check out my holiday packing guide for Europe below!
15-PIECE HOLIDAY PACKING GUIDE FOR EUROPE
- LUGGAGE | Away makes affordable luggage in a wide range of sizes and colors. They offer a lifetime guarantee and a 100 day risk-free trial. You can find my review here.
- HAND-LUGGAGE | The Dagne Dover Dakota backpack joined my family earlier this fall and its one of my all time favorite carry-on bags. It has a ton of pockets both inside and out to keep you organized & it has a trolley sleeve. It comes in three sizes and many color choices.
- CAMERA | Whether you shoot photos on your phone or your camera, make sure to bring something to capture all of the memories! I currently shoot my travel photos on a mirrorless DSLR and my iPhone.
- FAIR ISLE SWEATER | I love fair isle sweaters. They’re so cheery and festive and fun! Fair Isle prints are the definition of European Christmas sweaters!
- NEUTRAL SWEATER| Cableknit sweaters are a winter staple. Pair these with dark jeans and a pair of Bean Boots for a classic look.
- BLACK SWEATER | I wore this sweater over Thanksgiving and its so soft. It looks really cute with faux leather leggings.
- BASIC TEE | A basic staple, easy to layer under sweaters for added warmth.
- PUFFER COAT | Puffer coats may not be the most stylish of the bunch, but they are warm, which is all that matters on a blustery day.
- CASHMERE SCARF | Paul surprised me with a beautiful cashmere Burberry scarf for Christmas and I am in LOVE! This is a classic that will never go out of style.
- BEANIE | This beanie comes in five colors and has a faux fur pom on top!
- PJS | Eberjey makes the most comfortable pjs. I absolutely love the festive red color, but they also come in a lot of neutral colors & some fun prints.
- LEGGINGS | I mentioned these in my Gift Guide for Women because they look dressy but they’re leggings so they’re a secret holiday weapon! I’ll pair these with an oversized sweater and heeled boots for New Years Eve!
- BEAN BOOTS | These boots are comfortable right out of the box. Pair them with boot socks for a cozy look. Be sure to check LL Bean’s sizing guide before ordering.
- WATERPROOF BOOTS | I’m bringing these along as my “dress shoes”. I love Blond0 because they’re waterproof and salt-proof, meaning my feet should stay dry and the infamous salt-ring should steer clear.
- DARK WASH JEANS | High-waisted, dark skinny jeans are the perfect travel jeans because they look polished and are easy to tuck into winter boots. I love the Everlane stretch jeans because they’re so comfortable but still look classic.
Have you ever been surprised or surprised someone with a trip to an unknown destination?